StyleEyes

StyleEyes

Friday 18 February 2011

Style on a mid-month shoe string!!!

I've been having a mid season style slump this week, coupled by a mid-month cash stretch, leaving me temporarily uninspired by my bulging closet.

So what's a girl to do. I've got a low key dinner party this evening and I just needed a stylish pick me up. There is nothing like a new little item to make you feel ultra stylish and groomed for an event.

Determined to not break the bank ahead of my ski trip next week it's time to practice some chicenomics.
Bored of winter boots and woollies I went on a mini run around the more affordable end of Westfield shopping centre. The home of the ultimate staple is my first stop. Uniqlo. Always on trend and purse friendly. I picked up some chic, classic skinny jeans in Indigo blue for the barginous price of £9.99.

A fab nautical stripe, slash neck top caught my eye. It fits the bill perfectly for my weekend outfit. It's fresh enough for the hint of spring I'm craving, but the thicker material and long sleeves mean I won't be shivering this evening. Ultra stylish and a snip at £22

This outfit will be perfect in a few months with a pair of pumps or peep toe wedges but for my instant spring update I opted for wedge shoe boots in a neutral beige from M&S. At £35  these are a stylish steal, keeping my retail therapy outfit to less than £60 

I'll be teaming these with my favourite vintage blazer, an over-sized clutch bag and a slick of red lipstick to give me an ultra chic, Comptoir des Cotonniers look at a fraction of the cost and the much needed injection of newness into my weekend wardrobe.

Style on a mid-month shoe string!!! Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment